COVID-19 Information, Resources and Response
The Lincoln Airport (LNK) is continuing to closely monitor COVID-19 and will keep working with local, state and federal partners as health and safety recommendations evolve.
LNK is taking the following actions and recommendations and information:
- The airport terminal is cleaned regularly and thoroughly every day. Our custodial staff is utilizing new disinfecting products and taking extra time to sanitize more areas, especially frequently used surfaces like tables, chairs, handrails, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available on stands in the terminal for everyone. Sanitizer may be used for hand disinfecting and to wipe down luggage and other surfaces.
- Signage to encourage all terminal users to wash their hands for twenty seconds and stay at least 6 feet away from others has been placed in all restrooms and incorporated into terminal signage.
Please be aware of and follow the latest CDC guidelines for staying healthy for everyday life and travel. These guidelines include the following:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating, and after going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
At LNK, our primary concern is for the health and welfare of all passengers, guests, airport employees and visitors. We will continue to monitor and proactively address this situation as new information arises, while also publicly communicating any new actions or related activities as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to return to this page any time you are looking for the most current information regarding the Lincoln Airport and related COVID-19 information, resources and responses.