COVID-19 INFORMATION, RESOURCES AND RESPONSE
The Lincoln Airport (LNK) is closely monitoring developments related to COVID-19 and will continue working with local, state and federal partners as guidance evolves.
We are also taking the following actions and sharing the following recommendations and information:
- The airport terminal building is cleaned regularly and thoroughly every day. Currently, our custodial staff is taking extra time to sanitize more areas and utilizing new disinfecting products and materials, specifically on and around those areas that are touched by terminal users (tables, chairs, stair handrails, etc.).
- Hand sanitizers are available on stands in the terminal for use by everyone in the building for hand disinfecting and to wipe down luggage and other surfaces.
- Signage to remind all terminal users to wash hands for twenty seconds has been placed in all restrooms and incorporated into in-terminal signage.
All airlines serving LNK are publishing travel notices related to COVID-19. For updates, please visit:
Food and Beverages at Lincoln Airport
Effective Tuesday, March 17, food and beverage service will be limited to the pre-security food court. The post-security concessions facilities will remain closed until further notice. Vending machines are located in the baggage claim area for guests, passengers, employees and visitors.
SA has information available on their website, including new rules for carrying on bottles of sanitizer larger than 3.2 ounces.
The CDC continues to release information related to travel and risk assessments by country. For updates, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Please be aware of and follow the latest CDC guidelines for staying healthy, applicable for everyday life and travel. These include the following:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
Our primary concern is for the health and welfare of all passengers, guests, airport employees and visitors at Lincoln Airport. We will continue to monitor and proactively address this situation as new information is forthcoming while also publicly communicating any new actions or related activities as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to return to this web site anytime you are looking for the most current information regarding the Lincoln Airport and the related COVID-19 information, resources and responses.